Dentists New York | Metro Dentist
Dentistry Resource & Information
Dr. Paul Calat D.M.D
Paul Calat D.M.D
12 East 41 st. Suite1102
New York, NY 10017
Dr. Calat's Qualifications and Certifications
- Board Certified, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Columbia University / Harlem Hospital Center specialty training in Oral Surgery (Chief Resident)
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Faculty, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, New York County Dental Society
All the employees of Mid-Manhattan Oral Surgery work as a team, to effectively address your individual needs and to facilitate communication with your referring dentist. We're confident that you'll find our staff friendly, caring, and well-trained. Whether it's a friendly hand to hold, a warm blanket during your procedure, an oral sedative, or even your favorite music (IPOD); at Mid-Manhattan Oral Surgery our warm and professional staff always takes the extra step, to provide a genuinely caring environment for our patients.
Our office offers state-of-the-art equipment, and, of course, meets and exceeds the highest standards for hygiene and infection control. Enjoy the ambience of our new office, where you will find pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
We employ eco-friendly office practices including paperless charts, digital x-rays, online information transfer and recycled paper.. These “green” processes greatly reduce our paper consumption and decrease radiation associated by-products. We strive to be environmentally conscious as we maintain our high standards of surgical excellence.
For more information on Dr Calat's dental practice please call 212-696-2677
or visit his website http://www.midmanhattanoralsurgery.com
Dentist Cosmetic Dentist New York Midtown Manhattan NYC
Top Rated Dentists New York Discount Dentistry in New York